QR Codes Series – #1 – Promoting your website with a QR code
An ideal way to promote your website or blog is through a QR code (see also #1). A QR Code is an image that detects the device a user is using and then directs them to the website (or it could be used to direct them to an email address, or telephone number, etc).
We offer a range of QR Code design options and packages – from one single custom QR Code Design up to complete packages containing a complete set of custom QR Codes for your website or business – contact us today for a no-obligation free quote
What Can QR Codes Be Used FOR?
You can use your custom QR codes to promote your website, business, product or service in a number of innovative ways:
- Printed onto your stationary – Letterheads, Envelopes, Fax Cover-Letters, Invoices, etc
- Inserted into your business cards, flyers, “table-tent” cards, brochures, and newsletters etc.
- Inserted into your sidebar widgets on your website or blog (for eg: to direct mobile visitors to your mobile website).
- Inserted into your paid advertising campaigns (eg: in any newspaper or magazine ads, yellow-pages & web directories listings, in Google ads, etc)
- Inserted (or rather, incorporated…) into your banner designs
- Inserted into articles or posts
- Inserted into marketplace product listings or pages
- inserted into your coupons (both online or offline coupons)
- Used as your Avatar & Signature picture (…to display on any forums you are subscribed to, on your facebook, twitter etc)
- Used for your promotions landing page (…. in other words, one QR Code destination can be used for all your future promotions…)
- and any other ways that you can come up with!
Simply put, the possibilities for using QR codes are almost endless.
QR Codes – Destinations / Types of QR Codes Available:
There are many different TYPES of QR Codes available. Some of the more popular QR types or destinations for small businesses are;
- Web Address (Website / URL)
- Email Address
- SMS Number
- Telephone Number
- Plain Text
- Geographic Location
QR Codes can be very effective selling and marketing tools, and they provide a quick and effortless way to drive traffic to your website
“In the shopping industry, knowing what causes the consumers to be motivated when approaching products by the use of QR codes, advertisers and marketers can use the behavior of scanning to get consumers to buy, causing it to have the best impact on ad and marketing design.” (see #2)
If you need a QR Code designed for your website then contact us today for more details. We offer a range of options and packages – from one single QR Code Design up to complete packages.
– SPECIAL OFFER –
Get 20% Off Any QR Code Order!
Use this coupon code to get 20% off the price of any QR Code order – but only up until June 30 2013.
Coupon Code: QR20PROMO2013
Get Your Own Custom QR Code!
You can use this form to submit a quote request: Quote Request Form Link
(#1) QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode) first designed for the automotive industry in Japan; a barcode is an optically machine-readable label that is attached to an item and that records information related to that item: The information encoded by a QR code may be made up of four standardized types (“modes”) of data (numeric, alphanumeric, byte / binary, Kanji) or, through supported extensions, virtually any type of data. Source – Wikipedia – link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code
(#2) Tolliver-Walker, Heidi (2011). “Making Best Use of QR codes: Gleaning Lessons from the Latest Data”. Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies 11 (23): 2–7. Source: Wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code