We are excited to announce that our new “Design Approval System” or “DAS” is now available. BCWD Clients can now log in to DAS to view and approve their designs (including Websites, Mobile Websites, Mobile Apps, Banners, Logos, etc) at any time – day or night 24/7 . This helps to ensure that our clients are constantly kept abreast of all design changes or revisions and keeps them up-to-date on their projects progress.
Our “Design Approval System” keeps our clients in complete control of the entire design process during the lifetime of their project.
Read below to learn about some of its features, or check out the screenshot at the bottom of this page to see what it looks like…
WITH OUR NEW “DESIGN APPROVAL SYSTEM” (DAS) CLIENTS CAN NOW…
- View and Approve their design at any time – day or night 24/7 (An automatic email confirmation will be sent to both parties – client and the designer / developer.)
- View project start and end date.
- View “Designer” notes (& reply to them if / when needed).
- See the Designer’s name assigned to each of their designated jobs, so clients will know who is working on their project.
- View “Client” notes to double check that the designer has completed all the things they have requested.
- …and much more!
“DESIGN APPROVAL SYSTEM” (DAS) FEATURES…
- Send automatic confirmation emails.
- Display a STAR on approved Design jobs listed on our Project Board.
- Add clients approval signature to the “Design Approval System” database (to assist us in better management and processing of approved design jobs in a timely manner, thereby stream-lining our work-flow processes and reducing the possibility of errors, etc)
- Store previous versions of a design….
- Display a versions menu to show previous versions of a design.
- Hide notes to show just the design on the “Design Review Page” (useful for clients wanting to see what a design will look like on a page.)
- COMING SOON – Display a list of all of our clients and projects! (Public Project Board)
- …and much more!